More February Inventory Pics

As promised, here are some more pics of the fun stuff I'll have for sale at Mama's Happy in February. 

I found this really cute painting of a barn on canvas, and framed it in a Robinwood Reclaim frame (Which are for sale at the store) Since the frames are made out of reclaimed barnwood, I thought it would be a perfect fit for this painting of a barn!  

I love the "Junk appeal" of these two candle sticks. 


This mirror is made from reclaimed barnwood, but not a Robinwood creation.


A copper ash bucket with porcelein handles.  This would look very cute next to the fireplace!


Again. . Junk Appeal

I'm not sure what this is, but it's made out of wrought iron and really thick heavy leaded glass.  It would make a great hurricane candle holder.

This is my favorite piece so far this month!  It's a garden trellis made from very old antique doors and an antique ladder.  This crackle finish is NOT manufactured by me.  It's the real thing baby! Unfortunately, the picture doesn't do it justice, so you'll just have to come on down to the store and see it in person!


I've got more to post yet!  Finished painting some furniture but need to distress and put a coat of polly on it.  Once I've done that, I'll share.