I'm gearing up for February, and have found some pretty cool stuff! I don't usually find things at antique stores, but for some reason I struck gold last week!
This is a Swedish Braided Rug that is still on the wheel, which makes it perfect to display on the wall. According to the tag, it was made in the 1930's. I think it is just beautiful and would make a great addition to a living room wall.
This is the epitome of repurposing. This primitive corner shelf is actually the roof of an antique garden wishing well! I'm still kicking around the idea of painting, but I think that would take away from the antique value.
Another primitive looking antique. The photo looks mauve, but the color actually has more orange to it, in person. It's like a tangerine/pink color. It's a nice little step stool that's very sturdy. Again, to paint or not to paint, that is the question?!
I really love this piece. It's an antique wood curio shelf with gold guilding on the frame. I love the patinad look the gold has taken on over the years.
I did not pick this piece up at the antique store, so I'm not sure if it's old or not, but I there's something about a giant spoon, I can't resist! I love the details on the wrought iron handle! This almost looks like it could hold a small plant.
This is just the beginning of posts for February's sale. I have a ton of new stuff, that I'll continue to post prior to the sale, so stay tuned!
Thanks for looking. By the way, let me know you were here. Leave a comment on my post, or add yourself as a follower of the website.






Post a Comment